- Type of circuit breaker :
- Configuration considered, position of the circuit breaker
- Load cases considered, design pressure, dead weight, static terminal load, wind and seismic.
- Earthquake spectrum used.
- Testing, if any(such as testing for damping, or testing of a component)
- Modifications required, if any, to pass the analysis
- Details of nameplate
- Overall dimensions and weights
- Natural frequencies, if by dynamic analysis
- Damping ratio
- Anchorage details, including size, location and material strength for structural members, bolts,welds, and plates
- Material properties
Method of testing:
- Description of testing equipment (shaking table)
- Description of testing method
- Description of measuring points and instruments
- Equivalence table of micro-deformation of strain gauges
- List of natural frequencies and damping obtained from sine sweep test
- Comparison of test response spectrum to required response spectrum
- Input time histories
Location and values of max accelerations and stresses
In photo shown ABB high voltage circuit breaker on shaking table.