Welcome To The Switchgear Content Terms & Conditions Page
This agreement applies between you, the User of this Website, and Switchgear Content website, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses 1– 21 of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the website immediately and groups affiliated with this website in a variety of social networks and WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account”: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information, and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and/or any communications System on the Website;
- “Content”: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “Facilities”: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services, or information that Switchgear Content website makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “Services”: means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the Switchgear Content website proprietary e-learning platform;
- “System”: means any online communications infrastructure that Switchgear Content Website makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities, and email links;
- “User” / “Users”: means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Switchgear Content website and acting in the course of their employment;
- “Website”: means the website that you are currently using (com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
- “We/Us/Our”: means Switchgear Content website.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
4. Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, and software is the property of Switchgear Content website, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Serbia and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store, or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
5. Third-Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
6. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may not be re-used without written permission or source name (www.switchgearcontent.com).
7. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of the Switchgear Content Website or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of their use them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site switchgaercontent.com without Our prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires Our express written permission. To find out more please contact Us by email at email@example.com.
9. Use of Communications Facilities
- 9.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your account being suspended or closed:
- 9.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- 9.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- 9.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- 9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- 9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- 9.1.6You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Switchgear Content or Our affiliates; and
- 9.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- 9.2 You acknowledge that the switchgear content website reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 9.3 You acknowledge that the switchgear content website may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
11. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 11.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- 11.2 We may use your personal information to:
- 11.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
- 11.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
- 11.2.3 Inform you of new products and services. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- 11.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- 11.4 We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
- We make no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst We use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details, and your computers.
13. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content, or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
14. Availability of the Website
- The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Switchgear Content uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and/or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions, and censorship.
15. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
16. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
17. Third-Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and the Switchgear Content website.
18. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- All notices/communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- We may from time to time if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
20. Content published on the website
Most of the content published on the website is from articles, books, and personal and group experiences in the field switchgears.
All content on this site is free and is to promote the scientific and practical level of engineers and managers working in the electricity industry.
In all contents, it has been tried to mention the sources.
If you see any problems and any part or all of your article and book in the website content which was published without mentioning the source, please contact this email: Info@switchgearcontent.com
21. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and the Switchgear Content website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of IRAN and Switchgear Content and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of IRAN.